Salaries – they’re more than just money earned, they also affect your benefits plan.
Your benefits provider requires the most up-to-date salary information for all employees. It is important to keep salaries up-to-date with your benefits provider for them to accurately adjudicate claims. Updating employee salaries is easy with this tutorial!
Changing Employee Salaries
- Login to Nomad.
- On the homepage, click on “Employees” in the main navigation. This brings you to a page with a list of your current active employees.
- Locate the employee needing the salary change. Click “View.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Employee Information and click “Edit.”
- Scroll down on the Employee Information page until you locate the “Earnings” field.
- Input the new employee salary amount into the “Earnings” field.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Employee Information until you locate the “Effective Date of Change” field.
- Select the effective date from the date picker.
- At the bottom, click the checkbox next to “I confirm that this employee is eligible to apply for coverage and that the information I provide is true and complete.”
- Click “Save.”
It is also a good idea to see if the beneficiary and dependent information for this employee are up-to-date.