It’s the beginning of a new year, and that means a new resolution! We know that 2018 is going to be a year of significant change for the industry, and as things continue to change, we want to take the opportunity to go back to our roots and communicate clearly. We want to start the New Year off right, so we’ve resolved to make things simpler – take it back to basics.
We’re Going Back to Basics
“Back to Basics” is our unifying theme, and we chose it with care. We plan to simplify information and focus on the fundamentals of the business and industry.
To help you access the information you need, we’ve compiled a list of all of our available resources to help you stay in the know:
- BBD Advisor Buzz Newsletter – we’ve updated the look of our newsletters to be simpler, with smaller, bite-sized content chunks (check out the sneak peak at the bottom of the page). Now you can spend less time sifting through paragraphs looking for the important stuff.
- Blog posts – we’ll also be extending this newfound simplicity to our blog content. We’ll be focusing on the basics of the industry and more clearly identifying individual posts with a new tagging system, allowing you to more easily navigate articles you’re most interested in.
- Dynamic Documents – we are now hosting documents on a secure, third-party website that BBD’s team has developed. This allows you to easily access and download the materials you need, straight from the source. It’s a faster, easier and more secure method of sharing the most important information.
- Social Media – we share all of our content on our social channels and they’re a great place to get additional information, find the latest blog post or register for the latest webinar. If you aren’t already, make sure to follow us on social using the handle @bbdcanada!
- Need-to-know Information – we will tailor information to Advisors specifically affected by changes. Changes like OHIP+ or changing Alberta dental fees can be broken out, so you’ll only get the information that you need to know.
We want to provide clear, consistently simple benefits communication in an easily understandable way, and we’ll do this with a focus on content. By bringing us back to our roots and focusing on the insurance must knows, we can cut through the confusion and better fulfill our mission of helping working Canadians.
Go on! Take a quick look at our simplified newsletter templates for 2018 below. Keep your eyes peeled for it this January.